TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Friday, September 25, 2009
- Does it bother you when people do not wash their hand every 5 minutes?
- Do sneezing people make you nervous?
- Does the sight of a pig make you break out in a cold sweat?
- Do you wear a mask even if it is not Halloween?
- Do you avoid crowds?
- Do you wash the handle of the cart in a store?
- Do you use a paper towel to open the door in the restroom before you go out?
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Friday, September 11, 2009
The European-Christian core of the country that once defined us is shrinking, as Christianity fades, the birth rate falls and Third World immigration surges. Globalism dissolves the economic bonds, while the cacophony of multiculturalism displaces the old American culture.
"E pluribus unum" – out of many, one - was the national motto the men of '76 settled upon. One sees the pluribus. But where is the unum? One sees the diversity. But where is the unity? "
Or as the rightwing fascist Republican president Abe Lincoln once said "A house divided against itself cannot stand."
Note: When TWW tried to find some stories about our Leader being the Great Unifier he only found some right-wing sites. Wasn't our Leader supposed to be the Great Unifier or was it only the rightwingers who called him that?
Late, breaking: Remember when Dr. Tiller wa shot and how it showed intolerance? Now an anti-abortion activist has met the same fate: http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2009/09/antiabortion_activist_shot_in.html Will the liberals be as outraged as they were when Dr. Tiller was murdered or will people just trade roles and the rightwingers be the outraged ones?
George Bush may have been a Great Unifier. He got all the people on the left unified and our current Leader may be the Great Unifier of the people on the right. We need an invasion of space aliens so the next true Great Unifer will emerge.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Hostas to water.
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (185)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- The BANANA Split(ter)
- Apples and hops for life enrichment
- Delayed April Fool's Day Prank (or life enrichment...
- Wear your respect on your chest
- Are you honophobic??
- Speaking of fall
- Chirpy, chirpy, cheep cheep
- New life enrichment activity
- Another Fall Day on GM
- Another TWW half-baked commentary
- Life enrichment activities
- Invalidated validation?
- Going south
- Isn't this blog supposed to be about wooden bowls?...
- BIG BUCKS finally seen on GM
- Bow season opened Saturday
- Liar, liar pants on fire
- The drought is coming back
- Quote for the day
- Finally, a way to commute guilt-free
- Life enrichment by taking pictures while watering
- TWW admits lack of insight
- Words from our Leader
- This month the UN; next month the Universe
- The Weird Woodturner discovered
- Another Quality Job by HEAC
- Local picture of what things were like before the ...
- Truth or fiction??
- Life enrichment experience for you
- Lawn service
- Link to latest Web Wacko
- ▼ September (31)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)