TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Monday, July 20, 2009
Wrong kind of plumbing snake creates a mess
Yellow rope was supposed to help keep TWW from falling in.
Mission accomplished we hope. The next challenge will be getting the filter out next year. Don't you wish you lived in the country?
We just learned the septic in the space station has problems too and they can't just walk out to a tree and do their business: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5g8gpZRl3t8mV2RxsVjIuPU75dJeAD99HQS7G0
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (185)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- Infrastructure crumbling - blame Bush
- Latest contribution from the neighbors
- Latest embryonic letter to editor
- Addition to the F-W It List
- Two more versions of the same bowl design
- Rhymes with Bucket List
- Eco roof job begun
- Weather at the cabin
- Wrong kind of plumbing snake creates a mess
- TWW now thinks he is a trapper
- joke of the day
- Gray and cold for this time of year in the Era of...
- Fence contest - TWW's family loses
- Another crackpot letter to the editor in the makin...
- Cheaper than college
- Another half-baked, crackpot TWW Commentary on Gov...
- Trails in the woods
- If it has no function then it is art
- Miss Firefly moves to BANANAland today
- Visit by Miss Firefly 1968
- more global warming news
- ▼ July (21)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)