TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Thursday, July 09, 2009
Another half-baked, crackpot TWW Commentary on Gov-plan Gap Insurance
When the government rolls out the Government Plan (Gov-plan) people may be surprised. There may be fines for people who choose not to have health insurance. Financing of the plan may be as shaky as Medicare unless taxes go up but more important there has been no mention of private insurance companies selling Gov-plan Gap policies. You may end up having to pay for insurance you don't want then when you use the new insurance plan and you may wish you had a Gov-plan gap insurance policy as well like the seniors do but for now those policies don't seem to exist. Welcome to the era of hope and change.
Pay attention to the debate and you may know more about how reform will effect you than the people who vote on the bill without having enough time to read and understand it.
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (185)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- Infrastructure crumbling - blame Bush
- Latest contribution from the neighbors
- Latest embryonic letter to editor
- Addition to the F-W It List
- Two more versions of the same bowl design
- Rhymes with Bucket List
- Eco roof job begun
- Weather at the cabin
- Wrong kind of plumbing snake creates a mess
- TWW now thinks he is a trapper
- joke of the day
- Gray and cold for this time of year in the Era of...
- Fence contest - TWW's family loses
- Another crackpot letter to the editor in the makin...
- Cheaper than college
- Another half-baked, crackpot TWW Commentary on Gov...
- Trails in the woods
- If it has no function then it is art
- Miss Firefly moves to BANANAland today
- Visit by Miss Firefly 1968
- more global warming news
- ▼ July (21)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- ► 2006 (175)