TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Sunday, October 29, 2006
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Monday, October 23, 2006
Sunday, October 15, 2006
Thursday, October 12, 2006
The snow we have been getting in early October is more proof that global warming is going to cool us off. This is the same as back when a general nuclear exchange in spite of creating lots of heat would lead to nuclear winter. How can global warming cool off the northwoods instead of allowing tropical gardens to flourish here? The answer is the ozone hole over the North Pole (this is the same hole Santa uses to enter the earth's atmosphere when he makes his rounds). What has been happening this fall is too much sunshine has been shining through the ozone hole and and heating up the air at the North Pole. We all know warm air expands so what happened was the warm air pushed the cold air normally living at the north pole outwards. This resulted in an early October snow storm in TWWT country. This stuff all makes perfect sense if you think about it in the left way. Happy Sledding!
Sunday, October 08, 2006
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (185)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- Latest life enrichment activity
- Life Enrichment Idea from Our Friends
- Bubba the Banker arrives with the mountain of food...
- Mrs. Bubba the Banker poses with Flat Jay.
- Bubba the Banker under the watchful eye of Mrs. Bu...
- Flat Jay watching the fire in the masonry stove. F...
- Flat Jay checking out the bake oven on the masonry...
- Visiting red hat club members pose with Flat Jay f...
- A couple of life enichment role models demonstrat...
- Another suggestion from our Life Enrichment consul...
- An international visitor has finally visited the T...
- Mrs TWWT opening her nice house warming gift of c...
- An Inconvient Ruse
- More proof of global warming - Oct 12, 2006
- Life is getting wonderful again. This is a rough o...
- We are being overwhelmed by millions of freeloader...
- ▼ October (16)