TWW is The Warped Woodturner who is a local artist living in a suburb of Springbrook, WI (pop 87). His mission is to use a wood lathe to make interesting but mostly useless objects from locally-sequestered carbon for tourists to bring back to the city to give to people they had to buy something for but don't like that well. His target market is the senior citizens since their vision is not as good as it used to be so cannot see the defects as well.
Past posts you fortunately may have missed
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (185)
- ► 2014 (143)
- ► 2013 (224)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (389)
- ► 2010 (446)
- ► 2009 (354)
- ► 2008 (274)
- ► 2007 (193)
- The woodturning books say this is supposed to be ...
- A mound of shavings. Doesn't this seem cool.
- Viewing bench where we sit and watch the trees gr...
- 20 trees transplanted for better viewing. We could...
- Shirley's Way where it (the road) still exists on ...
- Failed permaculture experiment. The comfrey did no...
- Lilacs just starting to show their stuff
- Infant blue spruce mulched with shavings from wood...
- Firewood for 2006-2007 is almost cut and drying. F...
- The clostest we come to excitement up in the woods...
- The delivery crew talking to the benefactor who d...
- The benefactor making an inspection tour.
- One final look at where her money went.
- 11" salad bowl made from red pine and covered wit...
- ▼ April (14)